As the name suggests, Wiki is a type of content that is unique and innovative. Wiki Submission allows you or a client to submit new and unique content for content syndication. Content syndication is a type of syndication in which your content originates from one site and is accessible on another site. Wiki submission is an effective marketing strategy and good social proof and can lead visitors to trust you more easily. If you really want to increase traffic to your website or blog then do wiki submission which builds reputation of your work and create a business.
What are Wiki Submission sites in SEO?
Wiki submission sites are the most visited websites in the world, providing unbiased information to unique visitors every day. They are an online traffic source, so why should you wait, take advantage of wiki sites, but it is not as easy as it sounds. There are many people who think about using wiki for SEO.
Generally, wiki sites always come up in the top five search results when you search for something. Because they provide valuable neutral and accurate information to the users. The content, tags and images they use on their websites are excellent. So before taking advantage of wiki sites you need to know a few things.
Some of the best and free Wiki Submission sites are as follows:
1. WikiBooks: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page
2. WikiSpot: http://wikispot.org/
3. BluWiki: http://bluwiki.com/go/Main_Page
4. WikiHow: https://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page
5. MediaWiki: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki
6. WikiSpaces: https://www.wikispaces.com/
7. WikiDot: http://www.wikidot.com/
8. Wikipedia: https://www.wikipedia.org/
9. Wikia: http://www.wikia.com/fandom
10. LibrePlanet: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Main_Page